Cant streaming hd iptv channels

xtrapeque

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I also suffer this problem and I want to try and boost this post/issue a little.

Without any changes to the RS and DVBV versions (I'm using the latest ones), I was able to see HD and SD channels from DVB-S2 and from IPTV. One day, for some reason, HD IPTV channels stopped working on RS streaming. DVBV still plays them fine (luckily). Also, RS streams SD IPTV channels fine.

I can still watch HD DVB-S2 channels on RS streaming, NOTHING has changed from my side. The only thing I can think of is a change on the HD IPTV channels broadcast.

I can only think of uploading two smalls recordings of an HD DVB-S2 channel and a HD IPTV one and see if someone around here notices something in the enconding, or the stream.

Makes sense? If so, tell me, and I will upload two samples.

Thank you.

In the same PC where DVBV and RS is. No matter the option, transcoded or direct stream.

Please tell me if you need any more info, and thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to say something about it because we can't receive these IPTV channels. Too little information anyway. Maybe you should attach a support.zip. And investigate a bit more. Provide more facts.

Is the RS able to to record the channels in question? If yes, does streaming of the recordings work?

On 27.2.2017 at 0:41 PM, eXtremeDevil said:

I can only think of uploading two smalls recordings of an HD DVB-S2 channel and a HD IPTV one. (..) Makes sense?

Who knows? Just do it. The HD IPTV recording will be enough, no need for the DVB-S2 channel.

I'll do all that in a moment. How do I get the suppport.zip file? I forgot :(

I am able to record. I'll try and check if the record can stream correctly.

Thanks.

Edited by eXtremeDevil

Are you sure your internet connection is able to handle 9 simultaneous (65 Mbps+) if not you should reduce the number of IPTV devices in the RS. The same applies if your IPTV provider has a limit for simultaneous channels per customer.

Then the RTSP IPTV devices in the DVBViewer are configured wrong. Best remove them all and run the RS Wizard and let it generate the devices in the DVBViewer.

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide

Are you then able to see the IPTV channels in the DVBViewer as streamin Client via the RTSP device?

If yes are you able to see them in the web interface as well? If not make sure the channel data in the DVBViewer channel list are up to date and the restart the RS so that it gets the up tu date channel list.

The whole hardware configuration looks a bit chaotic and needs to be cleaned up. In DVBViewer there are RTSP network devices that are named "IPTV RTSP Network Device" but are configured for DVB-S as tuner type.

Maybe the same applies to the channel list used by the RS. In both DVBViewer and RS the "Adjust PAT/PMT" option is switched on. However, the PMT in the recording uploaded by eXtremeDevil is not adjusted to the actual content (the PMT = Program Map Table is a kind of "table of contents" in the file). This suggests that the channel data is wrong, particularly the Service ID of the recorded channel, which may let streaming fail.

At least transcoded streaming of the recording doesn't work here, because FFmpeg can't cope with audio tracks that are indicated in the PMT but actually are missing in the recording. The PMT indicates 2 x MPEG Audio and 2 x E-AC3 Audio, but only one E-AC3 track is present.

Any config I have has been valid before the channels suddenly broke. But I will take a look and clean it, so thanks for the tips.

As for the channels, I figured out the problem. My provider changed the Service PIDs. That was all. But DVBV played them fine so I didn't notice.

Thanks to all.

Now I need to find a way to update those PIDs without losing my custom names and logos xD