Hauppauge WinTV 133559 USB card not working

zetka

Hello all,

I have the same problem  as described here. With the same tuner (Hauppauge 133559 Rev B0H1), using the Mirics chipset on DVBViewer v5.6.4.0. I have Installed the drivers for the DVB-T tuner, tested its function succesfully in MCE, Sichbo. Then tested DVBViewer. Error. After that I tried to instal  and WinTV 8 from Hauppague, it works too. Again in case of DVBViewer, I can see the hardware as "Hauppague MSi DVBT BDA Filter", but in case of trying to tune or select any program, "No Hardware availabe" appears. Strange. Support zip is attached below. Any help will be welcomed, even in German, I understand it too. BR, Zetka, Prague.

support.zip

Hello, nobody has similar problem or any solution to that? I suppose that even there are different BDA drivers for different hardware, the DVBViewer compatibility or functionality is worse in comparsion to the MCE or other similar software. Am I right?

Maybe a TransEdit test version that I've attached here (German thread) and that performs special logging gives us more insight. Follow the steps that I've described in my post, but of course with a DVB-T transponder list and a DVB-T frequency. After that please attach the file TransEdit_Test.txt here.