Sign in to follow this  
Arildm

Record a show with season and episode

Arildm

This is kinda irritating, but earlier i was able to get the season and episode number when i recorded something.

Earlier recording:

Date_Time_Channel_Showname (1 s10) Description of show.

But now i just get:

Date_Time_Channel_Showname

I think I have just missed something in the configuration, but i cant seem to understand what.

I have tried with %date_%time_%station_%name_%event_%title but havent been able to figure out how to get out the details of the show. I know this was an option before but it could ofcourse have been dropped.

Tjod

Mostly the channel has charged there EPG formate (which informations are part of the EPG title and main EPG description of a episode). Nothing much you can do if the information you are looking for is not present or good accessible in the EPG provided by the TV station.

If you use %name you could edit the timer name manually to add the information on this way.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• sir drake
      By sir drake
      Hallo Griga,
      ich möchte ein meinem Programm neben dem CHANNEL-NAME auch die Quelle( SAT/Internet...HLS Deutsch....)  einer Aufnahme anzeigen.
      In einem TIMER-RECORD habe kann ich hierfür den Node  <CHANNEL ID> zerlegen und benutzen.
      In einem RECORDING-RECORD habe ich nur den Node >CHANNEL>xxxx</CHANNEL>
      Das reicht leider für meine Zwecke nicht aus.

<recording id="98" charset="255" start="20181021195500" duration="001000">
      <channel>Das Erste</channel>
      <channel ID>1234567890</channel ID>
      <file>
      d:\_aufnahmen\2018-10-21_19-59-23_das erste_tagesschau.ts
      </file>
      <title>Tagesschau</title>
      <image>2706243175_SM.jpg</image>
      </recording>

Vielleicht kannst du diesen Node optional beim Aufruf hinzufügen:

....://localhost:8089/api/recordings.html?utf8=1&amp;images=1;channel_id=1

vg & Dank 
      Sir Drake
    • corvy
      By corvy
      I have many recordings in both MediaPortal and DVBlink that I would like to import. I have successfully imported from Mediaportal to DVBLink but how can I import to DVBViewer media service? Is there any way to do this? I have been contemplating to change the XML file names to TXT and do the import tool from the desktop client. Any ideas? 
    • tim copperfield
      By tim copperfield
      The listview used for EPG search results allows sorting up/down by clicking headers.
      The sorting appears to sorta work - clicking 'Start' for example, attempts to sort by date + time, resulting with listview showing correct data.

However, clicking each individual EPG entry in the sorted list results in different dates/program names being displayed.

How to reproduce:

1) Search for anything in EPG
      2) Try sorting by start time (for example)
      3) Try clicking various results and compare "Event" title and time/date with the ones shown in "Details" tab below.

Example: 

Here, the EPG is searched, and sorted by start time, ascending.
      The search order looks correct, but clicking the entry shows  completely different results in Details.
      The "hover over" content however looks OK (it is the program in question as noted by Event Title and description.

EDIT: There appear to be other sort order issues (i.e. sorting by station name doesn't appear to alphabetically sort it, either), but I think incorrect metadata issue needs to be addressed first.

• tim copperfield
      By tim copperfield
      I thought I was crazy when after 6.0.4.1 upgrade the 'record' button on toolbar changed colors from gray to red, but now I see there's another problem related to this (intended?) change.

When channel is recording, a red record icon overlay is visible in taskbar.

However, the menubar record icon is gray.

I'm not sure what the point was of changing the button on menu (it got inverted after 6.0.4.x update), so it should either go back to original gray/red when idle/recording OR the recording indicator icon in taskbar should be changed accordingly. now its not consistent and confusing to the user.
    • umtauscher
      By umtauscher
      Hi,

soeben habe ich den SAT>IP-Viewer im Appstore entdeckt und Ihn direkt gekauft. (Leider gibt es keine Testdownload)
      Was mir während des ersten Tests sofort auffiel ist das sobald eine Aufnahme gestartet wird kein Empfang anderer Sender mehr möglich zu sein schein.
      Mein Sat>ip Server (Megasat MEG-8000 Sat>ip Server 3) hat 4 bzw. 8 Clientkanäle. Es sollte also doch möglich sein, andere Kanäle während eine Aufnahme anzusehen.
      Ist das nun ein Bug oder eine beabsichtigte Funktionseinschänkung? Die Fehlermeldung "Sender konnte nicht eingestellt werden" ist jedenfalls wenig hilfreich.
      Danke im Voraus für eine Antwort.