Channel stuttering.

kowalmisiek

29 minutes ago, Derrick said:

What kind of channels? Pls. post a support.zip

Channel 4k is ok.

Channel h264 hd and sd is stuttering.

My platform channels is NC+ and Cyfrowy polsat from hotbird 13E.

SD and HD stuttering.

My platform channels is NC+ and Cyfrowy polsat from hotbird 13E.

Those channels are encrypted and I don't see a CI-module. Of course there are other ways to descramble channels but it's against the rules to discuss other methods.

I have a legal subscription in NC + and Cyfrowy Polsat. I have a home reciver VU solo 2 and a card in it. Everything works on /edit: §13 Card sharing at home is legal.

I hope you will help. Previously I had LibreELEC and I was very happy with it but I missed 4K service. So I bought a graphics card geforce 1050. As it turned out, there are no drivers under LibreELEC (linux). I had to go to windows and bought DVBViewer because it had good reviews. And now I'm disappointed :(

If it's DXVA for HEVC UHD, I can't help you. Use the search function. There are plenty of post dealing with the right video cards.

ps. Even for CS at home you'll need devices and software that is not allowed to discuss according to the forum rules.

UHD works OK!!!

The problem is with 1080i and SD. With rapid camera movement there are movie shakes.

The vu solo works perfectly with the same channels

Edited by kowalmisiek