Which device to buy

I have a desktop computer and use it to Technisat Skystar HD2 card. Computer is quite old and could expect to be corrupt. I have a good laptop and I'd buy a USB card. I have diseqc engine and antenna of 105 centimeters. Which card do you recommend that I buy?

Currently can not watch paid channels because in our law has not yet forced providers to offer only the cam module and card, but I'd like to have a device that has the ability to view and pay TV channels so that I could insert the CAM card and when the opportunity arises. Is there a similar device with CI module?

I have one more question. What kind of support the se cards for Windows 10? Are there new drivers are adequate or need to be put drivers for older Windows.

• 3 years later...

I need to revive my old theme. Two thousand seventeen I got a recommendation here for a DVB Sky S960C usb card. Then I gave up the purchase because I solved the problems with the device at the time and also because of the financial situation. Now my desktop computer that had my PCI card in it has burned out and I need to get something new. The DVB Sky device is not available anywhere. It says on Amazon that it is unavailable. On but express and Ebay doesn't have it. Does anyone know where it is possible to get this device? If it is not possible to get it, what is the alternative now?