RecordingService requirements OSX

Dear team

I have been using DVBViewer for many years and always loved it from the first day on.

I just bought Sat>IP on AppStore and also bought the new recording service for my Win 10 Pro DVB Server, but the last Beta (included in DVBViewer Pro) of recording service is still installed. Waiting for the final to be included in my members area - within the next day, as I just bought it some minutes ago.

It works perfectly using Windows. DVBViewer is the way to go!

The server is on my public (guests) network, so I had to add it manually in SAT>IP.

After starting a channel search not much happens, this means no update. Sometimes SAT>IP just fails with a crash of Sat>IP message.

I'll keep you updated after updating my server to the final.

Edited by joxx

If you use the DVBViewer Media Server (or Recordingservice) as Sat>IP Server you should be able to use it in the Sat>IP Viewer for MacOS. It works from 10.8 up to the latest MacOS build. Under Help is a menu item called Status. You should see if the device is connected and the signal state.