Monoblock upgrade, can't use Diseqc properly?

globalist

Can someone maybe assist me with this issue?

I have just upgraded my single-port monoblock to a "LNB inverto Monoblock 4,3 Twin".

My previous monoblock had Astra 23.5E on diseqc B/B, while Astra 19.2E was on A/A. All was working fine and I could tune to both satellites.

The new monoblock has it vice versa - 23.5 on A/A and 19.2 on B/B. I can still tune to all 23.5 channels, but I'm getting zero scan results for 19.2. Attached my settings.

Appreciate any help. Many thanks!

192.jpg

192results.jpg

235.jpg

If you just swapped the Single port Monoblock LNB against a Twin LNB there should be no problem.

Zitat

The new monoblock has it vice versa - 23.5 on A/A and 19.2 on B/B

This looks wrong to me. The 2nd switch position should be B/A. Maybe with the Single LNB it didn't matter ;)

Hi Derric, I forgot to mention I tried to scan on all different positions, including B/A. Still no success. I've yet to try to scan using different software, can you maybe recommend something simple?

And one more thing doesn't make sense to me - the Available reception types on the left, why is one called "DVB-S 23.5E" and the other just "DVB-S"? Does  the sat position get appended after a succesful scan or something?

And also, I noticed during scan (no matter which satellite) it's using tuner #2 (as seen in Device:), for some reason. Maybe switching somehow to tuner #1 could help? If yes how to switch the scan to use the other tuner? I am using the TBS 6902 dual tuner card. Thanks!

Zitat

And one more thing doesn't make sense to me - the Available reception types on the left, why is one called "DVB-S 23.5E" and the other just "DVB-S"? Does  the sat position get appended after a succesful scan or something?

I can't tell you. Scanning inside the DVBViewer was never my favorite ;)

Better try Transedit. It's much better and more intuitive :) Just select on the left side the position you want to scan and then -> scan all. The result can be sent directly to the channel list of the DVBViewer or you can use export and then import in DVBV's editor. If you want to change the diseq settings don't forget to press 'apply' and 'save'

Zitat

And also, I noticed during scan (no matter which satellite) it's using tuner #2 (as seen in Device:), for some reason.

The 1st tuner in the list is used first. With drag and drop you can change the order.

btw. pls. add a support.zip