TBS 6985 Quad fails to install on Win 7 Pro

e123enitan

Hi I just installed and configured DVB client/DMS, but when tried to play any channel it won't, my troubleshoot led me to hardware section of DMS, i noticed all the four tuner letters are  display in RED, instead of the normal default black letter, not knowing what to look for, I went for further to determine that TBS driver was installed correctly, to my surprise it doesn't show as application under program list, this give me concerns and I don't know where else to look.

Does anyone have similar issue where TBS firmware not been install or missing in the program list, pls share your knowledge.

I am stuck PLS HELP!

I am on Windows 7 professional 

Here is the link to the firmware posted on TBS for the card

https://www.tbsdtv.com/download/

TBS6985 Quad Tuner PCIe Card -

• Windows Driver
    TBS6985 Windows Driver V1.0.0.5
On 5/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, e123enitan said:

Hi I just installed and configured DVB client/DMS, but when tried to play any channel it won't, my troubleshoot led me to hardware section of DMS, i noticed all the four tuner letters are  display in RED, instead of the normal default black letter, not knowing what to look for, I went for further to determine that TBS driver was installed correctly, to my surprise it doesn't show as application under program list, this give me concerns and I don't know where else to look.

Does anyone have similar issue where TBS firmware not been install or missing in the program list, pls share your knowledge.

I am stuck PLS HELP!

I am on Windows 7 professional 

Here is the link to the firmware posted on TBS for the card

https://www.tbsdtv.com/download/

TBS6985 Quad Tuner PCIe Card -

• Windows Driver
    TBS6985 Windows Driver V1.0.0.5

Solved