IPTV Mirroring across devices?

videogamingtown

I have an iptv subscription , I was wondering if there is a way to stream the channel to 1 device and mirror it across other devices. I'll start from the beginning. 

I have my main pc with DVBViewer on it, I have several other devices that i would also like to view the iptv stream on. The problem is i have very limited internet speed lets say around 4mbs

I can view one channel no problem on DVBViewer as long as nothing else is in use. However if i have the same channel on 2 different devices including the pc, things will start to buffer. So is there any way of getting the main pc to stream the channel and mirror this stream(without redownloading) to another device?

Edited by videogamingtown

The DVBViewer Media Server (former Recording Service) is able to do what you want.

The last Recording Service version 1.33.2 beta (free for users with a DVBViewer licence) is still available in the download area -> older versions, so you can give it a try. Read more about it in the Wiki.

• 1 month later...

The DVBViewer license is for the DVBViewer Pro. There are some programs which you are currently allowed to use for free, if you have a DVBViewer Pro licence e.g. TransEdit, RS or DVBViewer GE. But you don't have bought them, or can demand to get them for free in the future.

For the DMS you need a additional licence to the DVBViewer Pro license.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/59145-DVBViewer-media-server-announcement/

27 minutes ago, Tjod said:

The DVBViewer license is for the DVBViewer Pro. There are some programs which you are currently allowed to use for free, if you have a DVBViewer Pro licence e.g. TransEdit, RS or DVBViewer GE. But you don't have bought them, or can demand to get them for free in the future.

For the DMS you need a additional licence to the DVBViewer Pro license.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/59145-DVBViewer-media-server-announcement/

Can you provide the screenshots of DMS for the reference?