Deinterlaced Filter & advanced channel list editor

Helmet

Hello,

it would be nice to have an deinterlaced filter avalible for watching TV. Is this a item for the technisat software?

May be it is possible to add a function to insert new channels or exclude single channels in the list.

Best regards

Guest hackbart

Hi,

deinterlaced filter is not yet finished, but i'm working on such a thing (which will be implemented in the xvr renderer).

New channels can be added, removed and updated in the channellist, after clicking on the Edit-Tabsheet. I know this is a bit weird for huge lists but i try to create an simpler solution (together with the channel scan)

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

@hackbart it is unbelievable what you have done in this short time. A deinterlacer is imho the importest thing to look tv on a computer, otherwise it looks terrible. today i can use the adaptive deinterlaing of my radeon card, and in future some better codecs i hope.

and the best is, the programmer is the nicest tv software programmer i ever meet ;-). and i can learn to write english.

greetings

strauch