DVB Viewer + Skystar 2

IceMan

Ok when is someone going to help me with this setup i have in the UK and in English please,

Skystar2 works awesome on astra 28.2E but every single time i try to run DVBViewer it crashes all the time so i cant use the PVR features of the Skystar2 anyone willing to help me please post a reply

system:

P4 2.0ghz

1Gb Ram

Geforce 4 Ti4600

Skystar 2 4.2.2

DVBViewer 1.9

Thank You

Guest Michael

Ok when is someone going to help me with this setup i have in the UK and in English please,

Skystar2 works awesome on astra 28.2E but every single time i try to run DVBViewer it crashes all the time so i cant use the PVR features of the Skystar2 anyone willing to help me please post a reply

system:

P4 2.0ghz

1Gb Ram

Geforce 4 Ti4600

Skystar 2 4.2.2

DVBViewer 1.9

Thank You

maybe you can give some more details how it crashes... something must be displayed.. maybe it could help christian.....

have you already tested the DVBViewer 1.98 RC4 ?

or any freeware version.... ?

system:

P4 2.0ghz

1Gb Ram

Geforce 4 Ti4600

Skystar 2 4.2.2

DVBViewer 1.9

Thank You

maybe you can give some more details how it crashes... something must be displayed.. maybe it could help christian.....

have you already tested the DVBViewer 1.98 RC4 ?

or any freeware version.... ?

Found problem if i disable overlay and start it on a channel it works then i can close it and re-enable overlay and then load channel again and everything works fine.

weird huh

Found problem if i disable overlay and start it on a channel it works then i can close it and re-enable overlay and then load channel again and everything works fine.

mysterious <_< ! And than you can use PVR? You must do this on every tv-station?

I watch 28.2E all the time with DVBViewer and the PVR also works perfectly. Have you checked the PIDs for the programmes you want to receive? They are incorrect in the ChannelList supplied with DVBViewer (BSkyB seems to change them frequently).

You might want to check the listings in

http://www.satcodx.com which give all the current PIDs. (This is how I got mine working, since virtually none of the supplied PIDs were valid anymore).

• 3 weeks later...