Streaming from Make MKV to DVBViewer

dvbrewer

Has anyone got this working? I.e. to get MakeMKV decode a blu ray and stream the output, and pick up the stream through DVBViewer?

Edited by dvbrewer

I stream my MKV rips across my home network via WiFi which are then played back via DVB only problem i have is they stutter when DXVA Scaling is enabled, turn it off and there fine

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am too lazy too rip all my blu rays though ;) I am trying to load the disc in MakeMKV, then select stream - I get the message below:

Streaming server started, web server address is  http://.......... or http://localhost:.......
UPnP server enabled on address 321.123..........

So then I go to DVBViewer > Playback > Open UPnP - select Make MKV in the top left drop down box - navigate down to the m2ts stream - but get following error:

"DVBViewer Pro Error

Cannot render Mediafile/Output Pin, error:

0x800C008 The do

wnload of the specified resource has failed."

Should this be able to work :wassat: ?

Edited by dvbrewer

The error is from the video splinter/codec. There is something not working. So either you need to force a different combination for the playback (via GraphPresets) or other settings in the codec.

copy the libmmbd.dll from makemkv in the DVBViewer folder and rename it to libaacs.dll and libaacs.dll
then open the blu ray in the DVBViewer

• Like 1

Thanks tuck, yes I tried this - it works, but sometimes starts at the wrong point so you have to skip back to the beginning. I should say the second file should be renamed to libbdplus.dll (you repeated libaacs). I was just interested to see if streaming can work, but it seems not. I should add I can only play the main movie by selecting CD/DVD Playback in DVBViewer. If I try to select another m2ts file, like another cut or a special feature through 'Open Media File' I get an Output pin error.

Edited by dvbrewer