dvb freezing on hd chanel

bogdan29

Cheers to all.I have a problem with DVBViewer with HD channels.On sd chanel is working perfectly.If I switch on HD channels imagine is freezing,only sound is working.
My system spec are:
cpu: i7 2600k
gpu: gt 630
8gb ram,win 8.1 pro with all updates up to date!
tv tuner: TT Budget C1501
.Why I can t watch on HD chanel?Gpu is too weak,my tuner failing soon,or I have problem with my codec,or I must reinstall windows?Can somebody help me?If I install K-lite codeck pack for LAV filters I can t watch neither SD channels or hd.I can watch sd chanel only if I let Microsoft Video decoder DTV default.If I install any filter or codeck pack my image screw up...I don't understand where is the p[roblem
Thanks,
My video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AkgYDO8TXM&feature=youtu.be

Don't install Codec packs, if necessary install the codecs separate. In most castes the current LAV Filters should be the best solution.

Install the current DVBViewer Pro Version 6.0.3. You are using a old version.

Select LAV Video as Video Codec (MPEG2, H.264) and EVR Custom as Video Renderer.

Then start the DVBViewer via Start Menu > Programs > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer (Save Mode).

Do you get the problem then as well? If yes post a support.zip

You don't need to buy the update. Go to the Members Section (where you got your current version) and login with the user name and password you got after buying the DVBViewer Pro.

If you don't know the data any more run the KeyTool in the DVBViewer Folder. It will show the data to you.

And you don't need to uninstall the DVBViewer just run the setup of the current Version.