Stuttering at 4K channel

bekir35

I have Skystar_2_Express_HD TV Card. I like your TV software DVBViewer program. I sold it from you.
I am using it with pleasure. But I have a stuttering problem with TRT 4K channel satellite broadcasting. ( TurkSat 3A ; 10980 V 12500 )
( I recorded this at my PC in DVBViewer-Video file. But I didn't upload this file due to max total size 1 mb. ) I tried every way to solve this problem, but it was not solved. I recorded TRT 4K Ckannel 
with DVBViewer record. I played this file with DVBViewer Playback, no stuttering. It is interesting.
Next , I download DVB Dream 3.3 Trial program by coincidence. I tried this program my PC.I saw and observed that TRT 4K channel 
is playing normal without a stuttering. I'm shocked and I was very sorry. I decide to send this information to you. I hope that , You can solve this.

My PC System:

CPU       : İntel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz
GPU       : Galax nVidia GF GTX 970 EX OC 4GB 256Bit ;Driver : nVidia 378.92-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql
Hard Disk : Samsung 950 Pro M2 SSD 256 GB
Ram       : Kingston Hyperx Savage  DDR4 (2x8)GB 3000Mhz HX430C15SBK2/16
Maincard  : Gigabyte Z-170X Gaming 7 
OS System : Windows 10 Fall Creators x64 Bit ; 1703 ( 15063.540)
TV Card   : Skystar_2_Express_HD with DVBViewer 6.0.0 : Driver : Technisat 4.7.0.48 
HEVC Code : K-Lite_Codec_Pack_13.5.0_Standard
                       Cyberlink.Combo.Decoder.v.2.0.7890-06.09.2015

support.zip

• 9 months later...

Thanks to Senior Member Rittberg

finally find a solution :  When watching the TRT 4K ->  start recording the channel ->  Menu -> Playback -> Playback off-> going to the folder where the channel is recorded -> Playing the recorded file by DVBViewer.

Hello bekir35,

You make the day by bringing to my attention the DVB Dream software.

watching with the DVB Dream software,  the channels TRT 4K & TravelXP 4K (using LAV filters  v 0.71.0  ) are extremely fluent - the Video & Audio.

To the DVBViewer developers: Please try to keep this fantastic software at the top by finding a solution for a fluent playback in the TRT 4K & TravelXP 4K cannels.

Thanks.