Help - No Hardware Found

oscarchow

I have been using my TV card and DVBViewer for years and it has been working perfectly fine.

Few days ago I upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled DVBViewer.  I scanned all channels and it works.

The next day I switched on my computer and DVBViewer, it stuck at the splash screen showing Completing Initialization but never proceeded.

I started it under the safe mode and went into Option and I realised there's nothing under Hardware.  I clicked Scan but nothing came up.

I tried to restart my computer again and again and the weird thing is sometimes it works.  Probably 1 out of 10 times DVBViewer comes back to work again...

Any advice? 

Thank you very much in advance.

5 minutes ago, oscarchow said:

I have been using my TV card and DVBViewer for years and it has been working perfectly fine.

Few days ago I upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled DVBViewer.  I scanned all channels and it works.

The next day I switched on my computer and DVBViewer, it stuck at the splash screen showing Completing Initialization but never proceeded.

I started it under the safe mode and went into Option and I realised there's nothing under Hardware.  I clicked Scan but nothing came up.

I tried to restart my computer again and again and the weird thing is sometimes it works.  Probably 1 out of 10 times DVBViewer comes back to work again...

Any advice? 

Thank you very much in advance.

Debug log attached.

support.zip

You should update to DVBViewer 6.0. Your version (5.1) is quite old.

However, it rather looks like a hardware issue. Have you checked if the device is still present in the Windows device manager?