I have a problem after paid .......

Hello,

I've bought a key but still didnt get a username and password paid over paypal.

Edited by hackbart
removed image url

The mail is sent automatically by the server. Please make sure that it did not went into spam of your provider.

• 2 years later...

Hi ,  

I had bought DVBViewer before , and used it with no problem , then yesterday I had to install Win10 again due to hard disk problem , I lost the DVBViewer all data file , so I buy it again ........

i can get in the member section and download DVBViewer setup ( because I buy it long time ago and maybe google save my password ) . When I start installing DVBViewer ,  it ask me to fill in user name and password  , and key file is missing .......

how can I get my key file again ? I don’t get any email from DVBViewer after I paid online , thank you !

8C077893-7866-4D3D-A210-95B600533EA7.png

Send a mail to bhackbart-at-cmuv.de and ask for a new one. Also keep in mind that we live in GMT which differs a bit with Asia. Sending is an automated process tho.

Many people forget that their Paypal account uses another mail address.