Timer Recording dialog UX issue

tim copperfield

When modifying scheduled recordings and pressing alt-d (delete) to erase a recording, if cursor is positioned at the end of listview, instead of moving up one level after deletion, it jumps to 1st recording in the list.

Example:

A

B

C

D <- now here

Alt-D

A <- now here

B

C

Expected behavior:

A

B

C <- now here

12 hours ago, tim copperfield said:

When modifying scheduled recordings and pressing alt-d (delete) to erase a recording, if cursor is positioned at the end of listview, instead of moving up one level after deletion, it jumps to 1st recording in the list.

Confirmed. This is at least an unusual behaviour. Will be fixed.

I can confirm the listview behavior is fixed in the latest build you sent me.

However, there's a new issue: Delete button has hotkey for "alt-l" (De&lete) which doesn't actually work to activate it.

EDIT: Neither does "&Add" and "A&pply"

Edited by tim copperfield
20 minutes ago, tim copperfield said:

Delete button has hotkey for "alt-l" (De&lete) which doesn't actually work to activate it.

What do you mean by "doesn't work to activate it"? I can see no issue here. The Delete Button is only activated if a list view item is selected.

However, I've found another related issue: All hot keys in the input options are missing (with other words: the & marks in the English language file). In the German language file they are present, but two letters are used twice, so it doesn't work flawlessly either ;)

English.zip

6 minutes ago, Griga said:

What do you mean by "doesn't work to activate it"? I can see no issue here. The Delete Button is only activated if a list view item is selected.

Hmm, odd, it works now. I'll continue testing, it must have been a focus issue / other windows open that somehow affected it.