Block client recording

e123enitan

Help, few of y clients are recording TV's shows/Movies  knowingly or unrealized, filling my drive with craps, is there way to prevent a specific or clients from recording, I would like to turn off the option.

Cheers! 

Pls someone help here, my children are recording garbage unknowingly, my self I don't record at all, is there a way to prevent recording everything and anything, either movies/Tvshows, such that when the record button is click on any clients devices, the server will disregard or not acknowledge the request. I am sure there is way, only if know how.

Pls help, my sons of the corns are driving me mad :jump:  

Edited by e123enitan
On 2017-11-09 at 5:51 PM, e123enitan said:

is there way to prevent a specific or clients from recording, I would like to turn off the option.

Not what Im aware of. However if your children activate these recordings by clicking the DVBViewer "Record Currrent Channel" button on the toolbar, you could rightclick it and choose customize and then remove this button from the toolbar entirely.

Edited by majstang