Unable to record

blackaquila

I purchased satip viewer application via apple store and install without a problem to my macbook air early 2014. OS is High Sierra. I use this application for IPTV stations only (I do not have a tuner hardware) through internet via m3u list. I have no problem in watching the iptv channels.

The problem occurs when I try to record an iptv channel because there is no record button  in the main screen. Also when I apply to schedule a recording for the IPTV channel through the Recordings tab under the preferences, the IPTV channels listed in the network tab is not available on the scheduler (the channels are not available for the scheduling under the TV/Radio/Favorites headings in the scheduler)

Could you please inform me how can I record the iptv stations/channels through this app. What is the wrong or missing thindg that I can not record the channels and/or why does the record button is not seen in the main screen