Scheduled recording, series

corvy

I have many recordings in both MediaPortal and DVBlink that I would like to import. I have successfully imported from Mediaportal to DVBLink but how can I import to DVBViewer media service? Is there any way to do this? I have been contemplating to change the XML file names to TXT and do the import tool from the desktop client. Any ideas? 

Yes you can try to change the XMLs to TXTs, but make sure they are UTF-8 without BOM encoded (if not it will fail). And of course DMS requires the usual TXT format:

[General]
Version=1.1

[Media]
Created=07.01.2018 19:59:02
Channel=TV4

[0]
Id=1277665280
Date=07.01.2018
Time=20:00:00
Duration=01:00:00
Title=Farmen
Info=
Series=Farmen
Description=Långt bort från moderniteter ska ett antal deltagare leva som bönder gjorde på 1800-talet. Förutom att leva som förr i tiden är det en hård tävling med taktik och rackarspel(n)|Genre: reality/Lantbruk/serie|
Charset=255
Content=0
MinimumAge=0
TimerID={760C805F-DD5C-4E00-B5B9-D84ABA301127}

[Stats]
Errors=0
Size=1,23 GB (1316256808 bytes)
Avr. Datarate=0,332 MB/s
Device=7231 BDA DVBT Tuner (1)

Then place the recording.txt together with the recording.ts inside the DMS recording folder and click the task "Update Recording Database"   

Edited by majstang