License email change

SirDester

Hi all,

I'm writing here for a licensing problem. I premise that I've already sent email to support@DVBViewer.com but I don't know if it's the right channel to follow for this problem.

I have a regular DVBViewer Pro license connected to my old email address.

I would like to buy a new DVB Media Server license using the keytool (I was a former user of Recording Services beta...) but my old email address is not reliable anymore (mails lost and/or mails that arrives late... with no traces in spam folders) and I'm changing all my services to my new gmail address. The keytool automatically create a request with the current registered username.

As I don't want to risk that the credentials sent for the DVB Media Server ordering will be lost, is there a way to change my current email address to a new one ?

I also read some old posts (2011-2012 if I remember well) where you told that you can add a second email address for notifications, but I don't know how to ask for this... if rules are not changed in the recent years.

Thanks for any help and your work on these DVB tools.

Regards.

Maurizio.

Ok thanks for the quick reply, I'll forward my request to that email.

Regards.

Maurizio.

EDIT: The problem was solved changing the communication email by Bernd Hackbart. Thanks again for the support.

Edited by SirDester