DVBViewer Recording Service icon not appear

Nucleorion

This is not a bug. Its more likely you need to study the Win10 settings. There is several ways to go but you could right click the up arrow (in tray) and start "Settings for the tray area" -> Scroll down to "Choose which icons to display in the tray area" and activate the one for RS.

• Like 1

Use the task manager for checking if DVBVCtrl.exe is running.  DVBVCtrl.exe (see Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer) is the RS tray application that shows the icon and allows to communicate with the RS.

if DVBVCtrl.exe is not running, launch it manually. After that make sure that the autostart is switched on in the tray menu.

• Like 1

DVBVCtrl.exe is not running and they not are in Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer

I have installed: DVBViewer_setup_5.3.2.exe and svc_setup_1.6.5.2.exe

Edited by Nucleorion

These versions (DVBViewer and recording service) are very old and outdated. Please Download a newer version from the Members Area. Some Anti Virus Software marked the old versions as potential dangerous and delete them from your HDD. This is a false positive. The newer versions are digitally signed, which avoid trouble with Anti Virus Software.

• Like 1

But my pay key will be working with new versions? 

None files are marked for my antivirus

Also, I use web service and I think this not exist in new versions. I don't like programing records out of navigator.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Nucleorion:

But my pay key will be working with new versions? 

Yes it will work. You find the latest Recording Service ( 1.33.2.1 ) and DVBViewer (6.0.4) in the Member Area .

Edited by janee
  • Like 1

Thank you very much. It works perfectly. The program is wonderful. I have not even had to reconfigure. It was enough not to erase the data when uninstalling.

I was afraid to update because lately there is a current to remove functionalities and options to the programs. But this one does not do it. This version is even better. Please continue like this. DVBViewer is the best program that I have bought in my life.

I love you.

You can support the developers by buying the DMS (Ordering is done from the DVBViewer Key Tool) as a more current version of the Recording Service Beta which is discontinued. Again you can install the DMS simply over the RS without reconfiguration, most things look and work just the same. The old RS does not support all new things of DVBViewer 6.x like IPTV streams, the DMS 2.x does.

• Like 1