DVB can not find one channel - new topic

Hello,

I have a problem. I have reinstalled my computer to a version of windows 10/64 bit, build: 1709 - 16299.251. A few days before I installed DVB worked flawlessly, but after this update I can not find one program on cable TV. I have tried all the options that I have attacked and which I found here in the forum, I have also installed LAV codecs, but one thing did not help. The scan of the programs is still 0. Can anyone please advise me where the problem might be?

My set is:
OS - windows 10/64 bit build: 1709 - 16299.251
Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
TV Card - tbs 6590
Driver for TV Card - tbs6590_win10_driver_v1.0.1.2

version DVB - 6.0.3.0 (the newer version also does not work, there is not even the possibility to search for cable TV)

support.zip

Edited by Patt1

Hi, I have a problem that my DVBViewer can not find one active channel. I wrote about it here:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/61191-dvb-can-not-find-one-channel/?tab=comments#comment-472112

... but to this moment it is without a response. Maybe I used a bad thread. Can someone advise me where the error is?

Hello,

I have a problem. I have reinstalled my computer to a version of windows 10/64 bit, build: 1709 - 16299.251. A few days before I installed DVB worked flawlessly, but after this update I can not find one program on cable TV. I have tried all the options that I have attacked and which I found here in the forum, I have also installed LAV codecs, but one thing did not help. The scan of the programs is still 0. Can anyone please advise me where the problem might be?

My set is:
OS - windows 10/64 bit build: 1709 - 16299.251
Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
TV Card - tbs 6590
Driver for TV Card - tbs6590_win10_driver_v1.0.1.2

version DVB - 6.0.3.0 (the newer version also does not work, there is not even the possibility to search for cable TV)

I've merged your posts to one topic.

Unfortunately the DVBViewer.log does not reveal what is wrong. Please launch DVBViewer in debug mode (see start menu -> DVBViewer), reproduce the issue, close DVBViewer and attach another support.zip. Or just the DVBViewer.log from the configuration folder.

Is that so good? I did not know exactly what to hang up here, so I gave it all.

suporttool2.zip

89/5000

I do not know English well and I do not know if I understand what I really want to do :-(
Edited by Griga
attachment re-uploaded
12 hours ago, Patt1 said:

Is that so good?

Yes, but you have uploaded far too much, also some personal data that should not be published. I have downloaded your ZIP, deleted most of the content, and re-uploaded it. It is ok now.

The DVBViewer.log shows that DVBViewer is working ok, but it seems it does not get data from your TBS 6950. Have you already tried to uninstall the TBS driver, reboot your PC and install it again? After that perform in DVBViewer Options -> Hardware -> Scan Devices.

Supeeer, I'm working. Thanks for help. I did not think of removing the drivers from the card. When I looked into the installed drivers, there were three different versions. I uninstalled them all, I uninstalled the DVBViewer and everything related to the TV card and threw "old" drivers and the card is working again.

3 hours ago, Patt1 said:

Supeeer, I'm working. Thanks for help. I did not think of removing the drivers from the card. When I looked into the installed drivers, there were three different versions. I uninstalled them all, I uninstalled the DVBViewer and everything related to the TV card and threw "old" drivers and the card is working again.

I'm up to it (now that I know where the problem was ...) once again. The bug is really in those TBS drivers that released the update drivers, but they do not work at all. So I went back to the previous version and the DVBViewer version 6.0.4 is now working. So thank you again for your help, you helped me a lot

Edited by Patt1