DVBViewer Video Editor

hackbart

Of course, I know, it's not a problem. The problem is that you cannot stop running transcoder engine with the Cancel buton (in the Progress window) ...

This takes a while until it stops. Nevertheless i've updated the editor. It now works again under XP. Even if it is not officially supported, it seem that some users still use windows XP as system.

• 3 months later...

I just installed Video editor for the first time.

The 64-bit build (1.07) behaves strange. When I open a ts-file it starts indexing. When indexing is complete, video editor just closes down.

If I restart the editor and try to open the indexed file, video editor closes down again. No messages, nothing, the editor window just disappears.

Are there any known problems with the 64-bit build?

The 32-bit version is OK.

Hello,

@Vovven: I have a problem with the 64-bit version too. DVBViewer uses the 32-bit LAV Filters. And with the installer both versions of the LAV-Filters are installed. Which directshow decoders have you selected and where?

Many greetings

Webturtle