neveryman

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004EDFDB in Modul 'DVBVservice.exe'.

neveryman
Posted (edited)

Hi,

Who knows what is this about?

Thank you !

01.05.18 02:10:38.486 TRecordingEngine     Exception:       Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004EDFDB in Modul 'DVBVservice.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 4643C316

Edited by Griga
Unnecessary repetitions deleted

Griga

The reason for the access violation can't be investigated without knowing the context in which it occured.

Most likely it is fixed in the DVBViewer Media Server. The Recording Service will not be updated / fixed anymore.

globalist

I too started getting this sort of errors today. Question:

Do I need to uninstall the DVBV Recording Service completely to upgrade to DVBV Media Server? Or is there another way to keep my settings?

Thanks!

Griga
21 minutes ago, globalist said:

Do I need to uninstall the DVBV Recording Service completely to upgrade to DVBV Media Server?

it is intended to work without uninstalling. However, since we had 6 Media Server releases in the meantime, unexpected behaviour cannot be ruled out entirely. I would create a backup of the configuration folder content (see DVBViewer -> Help Menu) before upgrading.

globalist

OK so I just realized my DVBV RS is crashing on channels that have a low quality reception (occuring during today for some reason, despite the clear weather). I usually have 93-94% signal quality on all channels, but today some channels can get as low as 87% and that's exactly when the service crashes - it's just unable to keep playing this channel.

Is this a known issue? My DVBS card is the TBS 6902.

Thanks!

globalist

Just learned my sat provider had signal issues on the frequency where these faling channels are. All good this morning, looks like they fixed it.