DVBViewer 6.1.0.0 TRT4K HEVC Problem

dvbviewersat

Hİ There,

I'm using DVBViewer 6.1.0.0.I'm having trouble with the trt4k channel.EVR does not execute custom renderer.the video's freezing.there's sound.help me.
I tested many method.but I didn't get any results.

359d3jt.png

Edited by dvbviewersat

I think the problem is this.pushsource.as you can see in the image in the ax filter there is nothing about the hevc.and EVR is experiencing the custom Builder problem.

ezpxld.png

Usually HEVC is no problem in DVBViewer. In Germany we have DVB-T2 with HEVC video. I can watch it and we we don't get reports about general issues.

The static pin definition as shown in the screenshot above (with missing HEVC subtype) is not relevant for DVBViewer.

So I don't know why your 4 k stream does not play. I would try to tick Options -> DirectX -> DVBViewer Filter -> TV/Radio Pre-Format-Detection -> Video in order to make it easier for the LAV Video Decoder. Another possibility is to use the Lentoid Decoder that does a pretty good job as pure software HEVC decoder. Please also note the last but one point here:

• Updated: DVBViewer Filter to version 3.9.5. The default buffer size has been doubled generally for fixing HEVC / UHD playback issues. If still required the buffer size for HEVC playback can be set independently from the host application by tweaking the file DVBSource.ini (see configuration folder) and adding a line HEVCBufferSize=xxx in the [Params] section, where xxx is the buffer size in KB. In extreme cases a size greater than the default size may be required for 4k HEVC playbackr, e.g. 1024 = 1 MB (see here).

21 minutes ago, Griga said:

Usually HEVC is no problem in DVBViewer. In Germany we have DVB-T2 with HEVC video. I can watch it and we we don't get reports about general issues.

The static pin definition as shown in the screenshot above (with missing HEVC subtype) is not relevant for DVBViewer.

So I don't know why your 4 k stream does not play. I would try to tick Options -> DirectX -> DVBViewer Filter -> TV/Radio Pre-Format-Detection -> Video in order to make it easier for the LAV Video Decoder. Another possibility is to use the Lentoid Decoder that does a pretty good job as pure software HEVC decoder. Please also note the last but one point here:

the methods in the message I did.however, there is a color problem with lentoid.I need to revise the pushsource filter.

20489.png

k03g4x.png

• 2 months later...

Experiencing similar effects of freezing with TRT4K, other 4K HEVC channels (on 36E for example) work fine. Also same TRT4K works fine with ProgDVB only DVBViewer is freezing.

support.zip

Adding of HEVCBufferSize=1024 changes nothing. CPU and GPU loads are low.

• 5 weeks later...

This should help (sorry german):

https://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/61563-kein-sender-in-4kuhd-l%C3%A4uft-bei-mir-fehlerfrei-genaue-beschreibung/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-475290

Issue made by TRT4K himself delivering wrong time stamps (PTS). But running fine using more "flexible" TV-proggies.. ;)