Server down time

hackbart

Hi,

as you might realized we had today a longer down time for the server. The good news is, as you can see, the server(s) are up and running again properly. The bad news is, i have no idea what exactly happened and if also other servers at 1and1 where affected. According to our logs, everything was fine with the server and no peaks have caused this issue. 

Christian

Yes, I use 1&1 as a hoster as well and had the same problem during the morning. On the support hotline there was a related automatic information - but not on the support pages, shame on them!

Jochen

• Thanks 1

Thanks, this calms me down. In the first place i thought it was our server only and maybe caused by a DDOS attack - like in the past, or a security leak. In the last weeks i had to update the board software multiple times, because of security related issues.