Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Firmware Update

Hi

Does anybody know how to apply the required firmware update for this card to allow it to function with the new driver version 3.0.0.195 using Windows?

The instructions and download are here http://download.digital-devices.de/download/firmware/html/firmwareupdate.html

However, when you extract the zip file and click on the bat file, it simply opens the management application. This then has a link back to the URL above and no firmware update is started.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

I already did and they were very helpful. Turns out you need to copy the firmware update files into a particular folder and also detach any expansion cards from the primary card. Problem solved.

• 7 months later...

Hi

I face the same problem with the firmware update when installing a Cine S2 V7A in a Windows 8.1 Computer, ending up in a Loop between the management application and the DD website with the firmware download .

I got the Windows driver version  3.0.2.211 and the latest Firmware files that are necessary to run with it on my computer, the only thing I need to know is in which folder exactly one has to install these firmware files so that the firmware update on the card actually takes place.

Many thanks for help and advice.

Best regards

Dieter

I