6.1.1 crashes after stop recording

I had have to return to 6.0.4 version because 6.1.1 crashes after I stop to record a program with Stop Recording button. There is no problem with 6.0.4 version and any earlier ones.

About system: Windows 7, 64-bit, all the codecs - LAV.

2 hours ago, Griga said:

Does Options -> Recordings ->  Save EPG as NTFS file properties off fix it?

Yes, it does. When the box is checked there is the case:

2018-06-09_004304.png

I discovered once more weird thing with 6.1.1. My Behold Cruise PC tuner stopped work normally after 6.1.1 installed. Uninstall of 6.1.1 and reinstall Beholder's driver and soft doesn't help. Only the recovery from the image with 6.0.4 did fix this weird problem. I even couldn't imagine that it could happen with DVBViewer. :(

Edited by vramor

Recommendation: Create EPG information file on, Save EPG as NTFS file properties off. Both options do roughly the same (enable recording data base recreation). I'm thinking of dropping the troublesome NTFS file properties option anyway.

6 hours ago, vramor said:

My Behold Cruise PC tuner stopped work normally after 6.1.1 installed.

The installer does not access DVB hardware. Did you use the tuner in DVBViewer 6.1.1? There were no significant hardware-related changes that could explain this issue.

Thank you for your attention and recommendation. I'll give it a try, but I shall use 6.0.4 so far. I understand that the installer does not access hardware, nevertheless I see a simple fact. Maybe the crash was a cause and produced such effect. BTW, my Behold TV Cruise doesn't use DVBViewer at all, it uses its own driver and software - Behold TV, and these means do not work normally after crash anymore.