DVBViewer does not work after the format

tahir40

I installed the tv capture card driver, direct 9x and codecs. I can see the %89 signal. I even copied the DVBViewer program folder and CMUV folder that i have as back up but cant have video or audio since I reinstalled windows 10 pro 

Adsız.jpg

Edited by tahir40

check your DirectX settings --> Audio Tab.

Your setup looks ok so far. However, some information is missing because you did not reproduce the problem in DVBViewer Debug Mode, as suggested here.

Please also have a look at the DVBViewer Filter Property Page. What does it show?

It may be a DVB device driver problem under Windows 10 1803. Some users experienced something similar after upgrading to the Windows 10 April Update.

I would first try to find a more recent Prof 7301 driver (yours is more than 5 years old).  If no such driver is available, I would at least try to uninstall the current driver (including deletion), reboot Windows and install it again.

I just run DVBViewer in debug mod, then closed it and recreated support zip 

Tv card and DVBViewer worked fine on windows 10 up to date perfectly. I just formatted and reinstalled windows 10 and before i do that I saved a back up of DVBViewer program files and CMUV folders. 

I just deleted Device Parameters as it's written on the last link you sent to me but then it gets everything worse, i don't even get the signal anymore, and tv card does not work at all when i try to change the tv channel or rescan the tv card on DVBViewer hardware menu. 

support.zip

DVB Filter: 2032004908_EkranAlnts.thumb.PNG.7f0a04e6faeead07bd0229b12b2517c7.PNG

Edited by tahir40