The timer does not appear in the timer window

George06

Hello,

I have a small problem. When I set the timer in the EPG window. The text of the selected program is not highlighted and nothing appears in the timer window. Everything appears when DVBViewer is restarted or the DVBViewer for DMS changes. I've tried DVBViewer to completely erase even with my settings. It did not help. The problem may be in my address setting. Do RTSP device I have written localhost and the same settings for DMS.

Please advise. Thank you in advance for your help

George

support.zip

Maybe it is caused by the following change:

On 5/14/2018 at 7:09 PM, hackbart said:

Change: General: The Media Server now uses a different method (multicast) for the communication with DVBViewer clients, which is (hopefully) more reliable than the previously used broadcasts. If the new method does not work, a tweak allows to revert to the old method: Launch DMSTweaker.bat and search for the “Send multicast messages to DVBViewer clients” checkbox.

Thank you for your prompt response. I tried unchecked "Send multicast messages to DVBViewer clients." It did not help. Can DVBViewer be affected by the privacy setting in Windows 10? I recently could not use the microphone due to privacy settings and I had to change it.

21 minutes ago, George06 said:

Can DVBViewer be affected by the privacy setting in Windows 10?

I don't think so. Rather a firewall related issue.

DVBViewer sends timers via HTTP to the DMS. The DMS informs associated DVBViewer clients via UDP multicast/broadcast about the timer list change. So both protocols (HTTP and UDP) must be enabled. The Windows firewall settings in your SystemInfo.txt look ok, but I would additionally check what your Kaspersky security software does.

Thank you for your help. You have led me to a solution. I have already solved this problem. It appears that an error occurred during the last Kaspersky update. It helped completely uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security.  Have a nice day.

George