Spain -LovesTV or Blue Button Hbbtv-

nickneutrino

Hi,

Any body has implemented hbbtv addon in your DVBViewer pro in Spain and works well Blue Button to view LovesTV or Hbbtv from RTVE, Mediaset and Atresmedia.

I tried green button on Mediaset for FIFA World Cup information and don´t work itoo . only works red button on TV3 and La1 and sometimes hangs.

Thanks

Nickneutrino

Without the support.zip i can not really help you. I need that you start the DVBViewer in debug mode and provide the support information afterwards. Otherwise i stick in the dark.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bernd,

Loves TV hbbtv is in test mode for the next months on selected models of tv, this is the reason don´t work blue button for launch hbbtv on Mediaset, Atresmedia channels on DVBViewer

This is the selected tv for the tests,

• Samsung modelos de las series 5 a la 9.
  • Sony en series BRAVIA W6 a X9 y los modelos EX550, EX650, HX750, HX850, HX950 y X9005.
  • LG en series 5 a 9.
  • Philips en modelos de la Serie 5000 a la Serie 9000 de los años 2012 y 2013.
  • Panasonic últimos modelos de SmartViera TV.
  • Toshiba a partir de la serie L4.

Thanks i will waiting for the mainstream broadcast