DVB-T Transponder list (Greece)

Laserwave

After a bit of copy/pasting from the default lists and some editing, here's a working transponder list. Just did a full scan and all channels were found at once which was not possible with the default lists.

I don't know what "1=5000" is, I left it as is. 0=49 I assume is the total number of frequencies.

I don't know if it's possible to start with "21" in Channel Search, which is the first frequency/channel number used here (starts with 21, ends with 69 and most people use these numbers as reference). I tried but failed. I saw that some default lists include the channel number (1=474000,8,|21 or 1=474000,8,|C21 ). I tried both of these but it doesn't seem to change anything and I don't see this number in the UI. Also tried starting the numbering from 21 inside the list (after 0=49).

So, 1 is actually channel number 21 with the correct frequency of 474000. Is there a way to start the numbering in the Channel Search from 21, so that channel number and frequency match correctly?

DVB-T_Greece.ini

Edited by Laserwave

Thanks for your contribution!

3 hours ago, Laserwave said:

I don't know what "1=5000" is, , I left it as is

That's correct. Since the transponder list format originally was designed for satellite reception, "5000" is a kind of pseudo orbital position indicating DVB-T (500.0°).

3 hours ago, Laserwave said:

don't know if it's possible to start with "21" in Channel Search, which is the first frequency/channel number used here

The part after the pipe character ('|') is just a remark / comment. You can fill in anything you want.

Recommendation: Rather use the transponder list editor and scanner/analyzer Tool TransEdit (see download area) instead of a text editor for creating / changing transponder lists.  TransEdit takes care that the format and syntax of the INI file are correct, so you don't have to deal with such details.

• Like 1