Get Custom Channellogo's working

Wouter Kneuvels

I can't get custom channel logo's to work... 

When i link a custom logo in settings menu it won't show up on my osd and also not in the settings menu...  this is in DVBViewer pro and media server...

Please help...?

The logo .png files must be located in

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Images\Logos

or a subdirectory. If DVBViewer is configured as Media Server (DMS) client and "DVBViewer -> Options -> DVBViewer Media Server -> Download channel logos from the server" is ticked, custom logo assignment must be done on the server PC.

Please use the file

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\docs\changelog_en.html

and the search function of your browser to find information about topics you are interested in (in this case search for "logos").

On 9/8/2018 at 5:47 AM, Griga said:

The logo .png files must be located in

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Images\Logos

or a subdirectory. If DVBViewer is configured as Media Server (DMS) client and "DVBViewer -> Options -> DVBViewer Media Server -> Download channel logos from the server" is ticked, custom logo assignment must be done on the server PC.

Please use the file

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\docs\changelog_en.html

and the search function of your browser to find information about topics you are interested in (in this case search for "logos").

Yes i got that setup just as you say... need to download logo's from server but the files are there and no logo's are been found...

Also when i reset the logo's it show up de default logo's i get from DVBViewer... kind of a mystery here cause in the beginning those logo's did work but now nothing at all. 

btw i test everything on my server pc cause i don't use DVBViewer on other pc's only kodi...