Jump to content
videogamingtown

Changed to Windows 10 - Iptv no longer working

Recommended Posts

videogamingtown

I have done a clean install of windows 10 and reinstalled DVBViewer too, i've loaded my m3u list and added a ts stream device to the hardware settings in DVBViewer but nothing is coming through. The channels play fine through vlc player. I have tried disabling windows firewall and i also use bitdefender which i disable too but still nothing is happening just a black screen. This is unusual because it was working fine under my previous windows 8.1 setup. Any advice?

 

Edit : I also tried using one link in the open URL section of DVBViewer and it played fine through this but not from the channel list.

Edited by videogamingtown

Share this post


Link to post
Griga
  1. Close DVBViewer.
  2. Delete DVBViewer.log in the configuration folder, if present
  3. Restart DVBViewer in debug mode (see Windows start menu -> DVBViewer) and reproduce the issue.
  4. Close DVBViewer.
  5. Attach the new DVBViewer.log here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
videogamingtown

Thanks for the quick reply, i've done as you asked, hope you don't mind i have just edited out my username and password and such from the log but the other information should be there, i can verify the stream does work through vlc.

DVBViewer.log

Share this post


Link to post
Griga

The log tells the following story:

 

DVBViewer successfully connects to the server, but gets a 302 status code as reply, which means, the content has been moved to another location. So DVBViewer tries to connect to the new URL provided by the server in the Location header field (with a port change from 80 to 8080), but the server doesn't respond within 5 seconds, thus causing a timeout. There is no network error, no 4xx error status reply... just no response in a timely manner.

 

Try to increase the connection timeout in the TS Stream device settings, e.g. to 10000 milliseconds = 10 seconds (see Options -> Hardware).

 

Share this post


Link to post
videogamingtown
On 9/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, Griga said:

The log tells the following story:

 

DVBViewer successfully connects to the server, but gets a 302 status code as reply, which means, the content has been moved to another location. So DVBViewer tries to connect to the new URL provided by the server in the Location header field (with a port change from 80 to 8080), but the server doesn't respond within 5 seconds, thus causing a timeout. There is no network error, no 4xx error status reply... just no response in a timely manner.

 

Try to increase the connection timeout in the TS Stream device settings, e.g. to 10000 milliseconds = 10 seconds (see Options -> Hardware).

 

 

I've tried what you said with no luck, one thing i didnt notice until afterwards was vlc player takes 20 seconds or more to load a channel and 20 or more seconds again to switch to another so this is a bigger issue. Im able to use the exact same links on my fireTV stick with 1 second or less switch time between channels and was always able to switch channels very quickly in DVBViewer before. After this happening i reverted back to windows 8.1 clean install and installed everything again but the same thing is happening 20 or more seconds for vlc player to load a channel and DVBViewer rarely loads the channel. I'm not sure what could be wrong, completely stumped on this one

Share this post


Link to post
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...