Jumplist

fxv1

Hi, I cannot get jumplist.ini to be actioned. It still loads the default values.

I have put the changed file  in C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer

and also in C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\default for good measure. Has this been integrated into the registry or am I missing

something here. I have reverted to using shortcutter which does work. I notice the command line parameters are different slightly.

shortcutter "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" -x53 "-cBBC Parliament:1650070144"

jumplist.ini  BBC Parliament="-c:3713235778660864640|BBC Parliament"

there is "  :  and |  "characters in the string.  The channel ID grabbed via channel editor is different to the one grabbed by shortcutter for the same channel

jumplist.ini

JL.JPG

4 hours ago, fxv1 said:

It still loads the default values.  (...)  I have put the changed file  in C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer 

That's where it should go.

4 hours ago, fxv1 said:

Has this been integrated into the registry

No. Here it works as it should with your file. However, I can't receive your channels, so DVBViewer doesn't switch over. Click Help -> Configuration folder in DVBViewer in order to make sure that you are dealing with the correct directory.

4 hours ago, fxv1 said:

I have reverted to using shortcutter which does work. I notice the command line parameters are different slightly.

The Shortcutter is out-dated, but the format is still supported for compatibility reasons.

BBC Parliament (Freesat)="-c:2385227741557237827|BBC Parliament"

works here.

ho ho, it was in the correct folder...    C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer 

yet several reboot later it now shows up correctly.

Thanks anyway.

JL2.JPG.453cde7d11cdc11f8ee40b51cdbd3ec7.JPG