MediaServer Kodi & plugins

henrix

Hi

I using MediaS for streaming to pc with Kodi.

But my problem is How can I use plugins on MediaServer?

I'm using DVBViewer with plugins for watch sateliite TV. And how can I configure MS for using plugins. It is possible using plugins on MS?

Thnak you for answer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I reinstalled Windows 10 and installed driver for DigitalDevices , DVBViewer and mediaServer.

My configuration is 2 LNB (one is double on 23,5Astra and one signle on Hotbird) and Diseqc 2.0 switch ( one wire from Hotbird and one wire from Astra)

DVBViewer settings is Tuner1 has group A,B and Tuner2 has group A.

And I have still  two problems:

First: On DVBViewer Picture in Picture is not working. If I turnON PiP and change channel Pip is turnOff. but this is doing only for some channel I dont know why.

But I need watch channel in PiP from Astra and this is not working.

Second:MS is not streaming any channels.

If I open WebInterface and I choose channel streaming is NOT WORKING in browser,vlc player kodi.

Can you help me pls resolve this problem?

Thank you

Ps: In PiP mode it is possible change channel from Favorites list? 

50 minutes ago, henrix said:

First: On DVBViewer Picture in Picture is not working. If I turnON PiP and change channel Pip is turnOff. but this is doing only for some channel I dont know why.

PiP is turned off if there is no second tuner for the new channel. The main video window has priority.

Different channels on the same frequency work with only one tuner in the main video window and PiP.

52 minutes ago, henrix said:

Ps: In PiP mode it is possible change channel from Favorites list? 

Right-click a channel in the channel list window -> Picture in Picture. If the PiP menu item is grayed, there is no free tuner available for it.

I dont understand your answer.

I have 2 tuners and I want watch one channel on main window and one in PiP window.

both channels is from Astra and I have double LNB on Astra.

It is possible?

How?

And MediaServer not streaming any channels its feature or what is problem?

Thank you

Maybe something is wrong with your configuration.

I have a similar setup (one LNB for Astra 19°E, one for Astra 19°/23°/28°E and Hotbird). The first LNB is connected to a tuner that is configured for channel group A only, the second LNB is connected to a tuner that is configured for channel group A and B. All Astra 19°E channels belong to channel group A, all Astra 23°/28° and Hotbird channels belong to channel group B (configured in the channel editor). Watching two Astra 19°E channels from different frequencies in the main video window and PiP of DVBViewer 6.1.2 works.

Attaching a support.zip could help...

Your configuration is wrong. DVBViewer is not configured for sharing DVB hardware with the Media Server.

DVBViewer must not use the Digital Devices tuners directly. It must work as Media Server client and use virtual RTSP network devices for connecting to the Media Server. Only the Media Server should use the Digital Devices tuners directly.

Please perform Help -> Media Server Wizard in DVBViewer. Additionally you need to configure the channel groups in the Media Server Options (svcoptions.exe) -> Hardware.

Hello Griga

Thank you for answer but

I run several times MediaServerWizard in DVBViewer and nothing happened.I have to reinstall MediaServer.(but context menu is still same like on image from logs.)

I save new log on same url like I sent to you yesterday.

I saw RTSP but PiP not working and stream too.

Can you check new log please?

Thank you

17 hours ago, henrix said:

context menu is still same like on image from logs.

I have just checked it under Windows 10 with 150% text size and Czech language, but here it is displayed normally.

Maybe the Czech language file is damaged on your PC. For a test please rename the file rc_czech.lng in C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Language to rc_czech.txt.

Then close the Media Server tray tool that displays the context menu ( C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\DVBVCtrl.exe). If you cannot close it with the context menu (last item -> Ukončit program), use the windows task manager to finish DVBVCtrl.exe. Then start it again. The menu should now be displayed in English. Is it ok now?

On 10/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, henrix said:

I save new log on same url

No good idea because the browser gives me the old files from its cache. I cannot get the new files without clearing the cache or using another browser.

9 hours ago, henrix said:

Do you check new logs?

Your hardware setup seems to be ok now. DVBViewer is configured as DMS client. Does it work? Can you watch TV in DVBViewer as expected?

New logs is on url.

PiP is not working. If i change channel PiP is close or Pip is frozen after change main channel.

Thank you

Edited by henrix

Yes free channel is working in webBrowser player(vlc player too) but only if DVBViewer is turned off.

But crypted is not working always (I have plugins1 and plugins2 in DVBViewer\plugins)

OK..but DVBViewer supports decrypting channels with plugins.

But streaming is not working with free channels too. And PiP in DVBViewer is not working too - doesnt' matter if it is free or decrypted channels.

So I will ask you to refund me money for MediaServer becasue MediaServer is for me useless.

Thank you.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:05 PM, henrix said:

Yes free channel is working in webBrowser player(vlc player too) but only if DVBViewer is turned off.

Looks like your second tuner is not working or gets no signal. For a test you can set the status of the first tuner in the DMS Options -> Hardware to "Do not use".

M configuration:

Tuner(1) - astra 23.5 , hotbird (group A,B)

Tuner(2) - astra 23.5 (group A)

1) Tuner(1) = Off,Tuner(2) = On

Astra23.5 - working

Hotbird - not working

2) Tuner(1) = On,Tuner(2) = Off

Astra 23.5 - working

Hotbird - working

3) Tuner(1) = ON Tuner(2) = On

I turn ON PiP = main Window(free channel on astra 23.5) and Pip window(free channel astra 23.5) same channel

If I changed channel in main window(other free channel astra 23.5) then Pip window automatic close.

It is possible to make PiP work?