No card available

dabrain

Hi,

I have this problem since 2 days that i cannot watch tv anymore via DVBViewer. It's saying no tv cards available. Nothing special happened what caused this problem, seems drivers are still intact.

Cards are still recognized in windows.

I attached the Support.zip

Please help

support.zip

That's how the problem shows up in the svcdebug.log:

24.09.18 09:04:29.261 TBDADigitalDevices   OpenDevice       failed to connect BDA Sample Dumper
24.09.18 09:04:29.261 TRecording           AllocateHardware Open failed
24.09.18 09:04:29.261 TRecording           StartRecording   No hardware.

It usually means that the BDA sub-system of Windows 10 is damaged. Several users mananged to fix it with a Windows repair install by performing an in-place upgrade. No other method is known up to now.

However, you can first try to uninstall the Digital Devices driver including deletion -> reboot -> install the driver again.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:45 PM, McenterFreak said:

Are you using Recording Service and your server id upgraded to 1803, you could have problems, i had!
I did a roll back, and everrything worked again

Ohh damn, yes i see i have that version also using Recording service. But it hapend i think 2 a 3 days after 1803 install, so the first 2 a 3 days i was able to watch tv