No video files found in DMS media library

Andromeda

Hi

I have added several sources for my media library and only video files made with my iphone are seen. All other video sources are not found during the scan.

I have deleted and rebuild the database and made all items "green" in the configuration, but no luck..

Anyone?

Thanks!

I'm not shure about ISO, but MP4, AVI and TS should be visible in any case. Here it works. Please check if an error caused by a file with a messed up "last modified" date interrupts the video database update (see  here), or attach a support.zip so I can look for errors in your log file.

It's exactly the problem that I've described here and that has been confirmed in the following post. At least one of your media files has a corrupted "last modified" time stamp, e.g. with 20000 as year. All files after this file are skipped.

Maybe you can find the corrupted media file by checking which is the last file that is read correctly.

In the next release the Media Server will catch this error autonatically. it will not stop media file reading anymore.