Next DVBViewer update>

Kuni

They better use their time to improve the software instead of wasting it by answering senseless questions. It's ready when it's ready like always before.

Haha,  still trotting out the old 'it's ready when it's ready' mantra, and still speaking for the developers, it never gets old...

They really must be busy if they can't answer a simple question.

I'm not asking for a detailed log of changes with a fixed it must be delivered date, nor am I asking a question that they haven't answered in the past.

Anyway, it's worth the amusment I get asking this question, just to see the host of robotic cliche's that non-developers trot out.    IT"S NOT A HARD OR UNREASONABLE QUESTION, stop making it one...

Well, nowhere here can I see any question about problems with the program:rolleyes:

So, an update for the sake of an update?

Esackbauer has the solution for your, obviously not existing, problems, posted.

Btw, snarky remarks don't prove a point, they rather do the opposite.

Edited by spachti

You're also not a developer, why are you even replying?

I'd like to know what new features are planned.   I presume they are working on something other than bug fixes, which seems to be the only thing the people replying keep repeating.

I could very well be wrong, maybe they aren't doing anything, I'd also be happy (if that were true) to be told that, it's the complete silence that's almost embrassing.

7 hours ago, Kuni said:

I could very well be wrong, maybe they aren't doing anything, I'd also be happy (if that were true) to be told that, it's the complete silence that's almost embrassing.

You're absolutely right with me not being a developer. But I'm a customer and a very satisfied one regarding DVBViewer.

I can almost understand your pain. How can those people just NOT reply to your, indeed very important questions.

I'm sure, Christian, Griga and the other guys will bow their heads and reply with personal emails.

Well, maybe not :rolleyes:

Edited by spachti

People forget that DVBViewer is also bundled with hardware products. Sometimes even competing ones. For my point of view its OK not to publish a roadmap because there might be conflicting interest between the HW manufacturers and the devs.

For a one time payment of 15 euro you can't complain about a missing roadmap for such a complex product.

If they would charge a monthly fee I would agree with @Kuni