SuppaMan

Record total information in TS container

SuppaMan
Hi,

I come from another DVB software and now I use DVBViewer to record shows from TV in TS format. However doing a scan on a recorded file with a DVB inspector software it came out that DVBViewer is not recording all the information provided with the transmission. I'll attach a photo:

immagine.png

DVBViewer is "losing" some information like "CAT", "TDT, TOT, ST" and "NIT"...
In the recording section of DVBViewer I see only half of the informations, which are correctly recorded. Can the recording of these information be implemented?
Thank you for your time,

Griga
vor 41 Minuten schrieb SuppaMan:

DVBViewer is "losing" some information like "CAT", "TDT, TOT, ST" and "NIT"...

DVBViewer "loses" it purposely because it is not required for playing the file. For almost all users it would be a useless overhead. Additionally DVBViewer "loses" most of the original PAT/PMT, or with other words, reduces it to the actual file content, because some players can't cope with information about channels and streams that are not contained in the file.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb SuppaMan:

Can the recording of these information be implemented? 

There are no plans to implement it.

SuppaMan

Thanks for the response!

If I can ask, do you know another program that let me to to this?

Thank you!!

Griga

The Analyzer function of TransEdit (see download area) allows to record an arbitrary selection of PIDs from a transponder or to distribute it in your home network. It does not provide facilities like scheduled recordings, though.

SuppaMan

Thank you!

Is it very difficult to implement this function of recording all data and muxing only the selected video track? I'm looking for a stable program that allows me to record that way (and with scheduling) and, beyond DVBViewer, I can not find anything else...

Moreover, my card is a DigitalDevices one, and DVBViewer seems like the recommended program to work with this card...