Multi channel view via browser

mrpifu

Hi,

How is it possible to view 4-6 tv chennels in browser parallely?

One chennel is ok, but if i open the second one of then has stopped.

If it is possible, how can I set up? in which browser? which browser player? 

Thanks for your help!

it works here in Firefox and Chrome if I open the Media Server web interface in multiple browser tabs.

However, you need a fast CPU for it in the server PC, because video transcoding consumes a lot of CPU power!

17 hours ago, mrpifu said:

Is that possible to get a link for each channel and play these channels in one browser tab?   

It is possible to play a channel directly in a browser tab without using the web interface (but only one channel per tab). Try the following URL in your browser on the server PC. You need to adjust 8089 if you have changed the web server port in the options:

http://127.0.0.1:8089/tv.html?preset=10000&chid=0

This will play the first channel in your channel list (number 0) with the first preset from the file ffmpegprefs.ini, which is WebM HD 3600 kbit. preset=10001would be the second preset, 10002 the third etc.

If you want to use Safari on Apple hardware, the preset numbering starts with 0 (not with 10000) and refers to the file iphoneprefs.ini and the contained HLS presets.

You can use additional parameters. Please read the file transcoding_params_en.txt, that is located in the docs sub-directory of your DVBViewer installation folder (where DVBViewer.exe is).