Black screen with EVR custom presenter in 4k fullscreen

SunCo

Hello!

I'm experiencing a problem. Just upgraded my monitor to a 4k uhd one (3840x2160). If i use the  EVR custom presenter it works fine in any windowed mode. But if i click full screen the screen dies with black screen. And only the program's restart helps. Same with SD and HD sources too. On full hd resolution the fullscreen worked fine. The same EVR custom presenter in mediaplayer classic works fine in full screen with the very same presenter. Also the full window size works, just the 4k fullscreen is dead in DVBViewer. I tried different decoders too with the same result. Temporary i can use for fullscreen the madVR presenter, but that eats too much resource.

Any ideas how can i get use of the EVR custom presenter back in 4k fullscreen?

Thanks

Hello,

@SunCo: Newbies are not able to edit their original posts. When you have written more post (about 50 or so ?) you'll find under your postings a button like "edit".

Many greetings

Webturtle

• 4 weeks later...