Watching YouTube live channel

jactkwn

DVBViewer provides general facilities for the handling of IPTV URLs, but no mechanisms targeting protection measures of a particular provider. Circumventing them in order to use the URLs in other players mostly requires a deep analysis with the browser development tools and quite some knowledge.

I have bought DMS, and I still cannot connect DMS to the internet despite doing port forwarding to my Totolink A2004NS and closing my Windows Firewall. How should I do?

Also, the video of Youtube live is not smooth, I am wondering how should I set the codec. And my recording is corrupted, I wonder is it due to youtube or wrong setting of codec? (No problem if I use streamlink)

Many thanks!

vor einer Stunde schrieb jactkwn:

I am wondering how should I set the codec.

The "Remove clock reference" and/or "Ignore PTS discontinuities" checkboxes for the IPTV channel in the DVBViewer channel editor may help.

vor einer Stunde schrieb jactkwn:

I have bought DMS, and I still cannot connect DMS to the internet despite doing port forwarding to my Totolink A2004NS and closing my Windows Firewall. How should I do?

I don't know. Someone else who knows more about it should answer the question.