Jump to content
Nayef

error script engine VBScript

Recommended Posts

Nayef

hi 

after upgrade last version i have message  : error when run Microsoft VBScript ...

also some name channel arabic language  wrong  as : ?????? 

 https://imgur.com/a/we2Ex6f

support.zip

 

 

Edited by Nayef

Share this post


Link to post
Nayef

any help here ?

Share this post


Link to post
Griga

Try to fix it by removing the vbs files from C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Scripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Nayef

The problem appears when I change the language of the system in Windows to Arabic,

 

in previous versions there is no problem,

 

this problem is also found in Media Server, where some characters appear as (???)

Share this post


Link to post
Griga
Am 17.3.2019 um 07:05 schrieb Nayef:

The problem appears when I change the language of the system in Windows to Arabic,

 

Did you change the language for your user account or for non-Unicode programs or both to Arabic? Please check the administrative tab of the regional settings. You can read more about it here. Parts of DVBViewer are still not Unicode-compatible, thus requiring to set up the language for non-Unicode programs correctly.

 

Concerning the Media Server, it has to be considered that it is not running in your user account, but like most Windows services in a system account. The administrative tab of the regional settings allows to copy the user account settings to the system account.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Nayef
On 3/19/2019 at 10:12 AM, Griga said:

 

Did you change the language for your user account or for non-Unicode programs or both to Arabic? Please check the administrative tab of the regional settings. You can read more about it here. Parts of DVBViewer are still not Unicode-compatible, thus requiring to set up the language for non-Unicode programs correctly.

 

Concerning the Media Server, it has to be considered that it is not running in your user account, but like most Windows services in a system account. The administrative tab of the regional settings allows to copy the user account settings to the system account.

 

 

The settings are correct but the problem still exists
Before upgrading the last version I have no problem ...

 

After upgrading to the latest version the problem appeared

Share this post


Link to post
Griga

Which version did you use before?

 

I can't reproduce the problem. I did the following:

  • Set the language for non-Unicode programs to Arabic (United Arab Emirates) -> reboot
  • Set the language for my user account to Arabic (United Arab Emirates)
  • Set the DVBViewer language to Arabic
  • Relaunch DVBViewer

I get no error whatsowever. I can't read Arabic, but the UI looks ok for me. However, I have no Arabic channel names in my list. Maybe your channel list (channels.dat) is required to reproduce the error.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Griga

The screenshots don't tell me anything. I can't read it anyway. Probably your channels.dat will be necessary to reproduce the error.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Nayef

ya issue in " channels.dat 

i try clean then scan new channel ... but issue return 

https://ufile.io/7xfa5

Share this post


Link to post
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...