XEPG imports not all channels

Hallo,

Ich habe eine Konfiguration im Media Server mit 4 DVBC Kabeltunern (Uinitymedia) und 2 IPTV Tunern (Entertain).

Da die Entertain Kanäle kein EPG haben, benutze ich Xepg zusammen mit XGrepDMS um die EPG Infos von DVBC abzugreifen und in Xepg mit den Entertain Kanälen zu mappen.

Das klappt auch, bis auf eine Sache, die ich nicht verstehe. Wenn ich die Pairing Funktion in Xepg aufrufe, werden nicht alle Entertain Kanäle aus DVBViewer übernommen. Bild1 in der Anlage zeigt die Kanäle in DVBViewer, Bild 2 die Kanäle in Xepg. Man sieht, dass einige Kanäle fehlen (z. B. MDR...). Folgerichig haben diese in DVBViewer dann auch kein EPG.

Die Logging Meldung beim Importieren der Kanäle habe ich in Xepg.txt angefügt.

Es fällt dort auf, dass in der Zusammenfassung folgendes angezeigt wird:

Reading 69 DVBViewer Channels
Different DVBViewer Channels found :61

Das passt irgendwie, es fehlen mir genau 8 Kanäle in Entertain. Allerdings verstehe ich nicht, warum das so ist.

Vielen Dank für Eure Unterstützung.

Joachim 

Bild1.PNG

Bild2.PNG

Xpeg.txt

Hallo,

habe es mal mit einem neu installierten DVBViewer getestet, Sender EntertainTV. Als Sender habe ich nur "das erste" geschaut.

Xepg - gestartet, es wurde nur ein Sender angezeigt (das erste) !!

Nach dem ich einige Sender im DVBV angesehen habe wurden auch NUR diese im Xepg angezeigt, warum nur diese erfasst werden weis ich auch nicht.

d.h man muss alle Sender einmal angewählt haben!!!????

Oder gibt es eine andre Möglichkeit ?

Gruß

44 minutes ago, lsby said:

Nach dem ich einige Sender im DVBV angesehen habe wurden auch NUR diese im Xepg angezeigt

I think this is normal behavior, se here and forward. TS Stream channels might need an autoupdate before they are ready to receive EPG.

44 minutes ago, lsby said:

Oder gibt es eine andre Möglichkeit ?

I don't know whether the autoupdate functionality  can be forced for a group of channels. Anyone?

Edited by Delphi
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Delphi:

I think this is normal behavior, see here and forward. TS Stream channels might need an autoupdate before they are ready to receive EPG. 

It depends. After a M3U channel list import DVBViewer only has the channel URL, no other channel data. All PIDs / IDs are zero, particularly the Service ID, Transportstream ID and Network ID that are required for assigning the DVB EPG data to a channel. The missing data is detected on first tuning by the channel auto-update.

However, channels that belong to the TS stream reception type also have IDs that are based on the URL hash. DVBViewer creates them because the normal DVB IDs are often the same for Internet TV channels, thus not being suitable for distinguishing them. The hash based IDs are available before first tuning. In theory this should be sufficient for pairing channels with external EPG data. So it may be worth investigating why these channels are rejected by Xepg.

@Delphi: The T-Entertain channel list as M3U file is part of the DVBViewer installation. You can import it in the DVBViewer Channel Editor on the Reception Settings page (-> gear wheel icon) by selecting TS stream as reception type and clicking the Load Channel List button.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Delphi:

I don't know whether the autoupdate functionality  can be forced for a group of channels. Anyone?

The M3U file can also be used as transponder list for scanning (best with TransEdit). A scan yields channel list entries with all PIDs / IDs being present. For this purpose the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Default\Channels\6500_T-Entertain (ger).m3u" must be copied to the Transponders sub-directory of the configuration folder.

The scan should also work in DVBViewer. After (re-)launching DVBViewer, opening the Channel Editor and selecting the TS Stream reception type on the Reception Settings page the file "6500_T-Entertain (ger)" is available in the "Transponder Lists" listbox and can be used for scanning. However, I never had an opportunity to test it with T-Entertain.

I immediatly found the problem in Xepg where I load the DVBViewer channel list:

if NewChannel(trEPGChannelID) and
       ((List[i, 22] <> 0) or (List[i, 20] <> 0)) then //Vidio or Audio PID <> 0

I check those PIDs to avoid displaying data channels. Is that needed at all? or does DVBViewer sort those out?

I now have:

if NewChannel(trEPGChannelID) and   // ttFile Video or Audio PIDS might not yet be populated
       ((List[i, 22] <> 0) or (List[i, 20] <> 0) or (TunerType = ttFile)) then //Vidio or Audio PID <> 0

I have attached a test version Xepg.zip. It only contails Xepg.exe, just replace in your current installation of Xepg.

@Griga:

TunerData.Flags seems to be correct set for not autoupdated channels. Can I rely on that?

In general I can't decide whether a channel is a favorite. Well, if it's never been watched it probably is not;)

On 3/8/2019 at 7:48 AM, Delphi said:

I check those PIDs to avoid displaying data channels. Is that needed at all? or does DVBViewer sort those out?

Do you think I should just display all channels? I have never seen data channels in my DVBViewer.

Edited by Delphi
removed download link
vor einer Stunde schrieb Delphi:

TunerData.Flags seems to be correct set for not autoupdated channels. Can I rely on that?

If you want to avoid data channels, I would rely on the cVideoService ($08) and cAudioService ($10) bits in TunerData.Flags. Both are reset for data channels.

The cVideoService and / or cAudioService bits are set after M3U import in any case - not necessarily correctly, because DVBViewer tries to guess whether it is TV or radio, and the user can influence it by selecting the target location. But DVBViewer assumes that M3U lists don't contain data channels.

Checking the video and audio PID is no good idea, because they can also be 0 if a channel was inactive at the time when it was scanned, e.g. BBC Four on Astra 28.2° East in the day time while the CBeebies channel for children is active. Nevertheless Service ID, Transportstream ID and Network ID are available.

Thanks for the advices, the following code seems to work (new Xepg.zip attached):

const
  bAudioService = 4;
  bVideoService = 3;
  bEncrypted = 0;
//...
      if NewChannel(trEPGChannelID) and
       (Bitset(Flags, bVideoService) or Bitset(Flags, bAudioService)) then
      begin
        p := TDVBVChannel.Create;
        DVBVChannels.Add(p);
        with p do
        begin
          rEPGChannelID := trEPGChannelID;
          Root := List[i, 0];
          IsRadio := not BitSet(Flags, bVideoService);
          Category := List[i, 2];
          Name := List[i, 1];
          IsEncrypted := BitSet(Flags, bEncrypted);
          ChannelNo := i;
          //...

On 3/8/2019 at 11:54 AM, Griga said:

Nevertheless Service ID, Transportstream ID and Network ID are available.

You mean the hashed ones ofcourse, right?;)

Edited by Delphi
removed download link
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Delphi:

You mean the hashed ones ofcourse, right?

No. I receive BBC  via satellite. No URL involved. While BBC Four is inactive no PIDs are broadcasted (there is no PAT and PMT entry), but the scanner can read the SID, TID and NID from the SDT.

Zwischenablage01.png