Video editor

Andromeda

Hi,

I have bought the video editor add-on and understood this could automatically remove the commercials from my recoding by using comskip. I see however no option how to do this automatically without me interacting. 

Is there a manual available?

many thanks!

Hi there is no manual yet. You should use either the batch manager. To do so add a tasks for comskip and trimming. You can also use the console application for processing tasks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

We are now almost two years later and I still have no glue how this program is working.

It all looks very nice, but it just doens't work for me without help files, wiki or guidance how to get my recordings comskipped.

What I would like, is that  after a recordning finish, this program is creating the EDL file and cut the commercials from that recording without me having to act.

What is the use for creating a batchfile for every single recording?

(a little bit what MCE budy can do).

Please help!

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Andromeda is right. It is unacceptable to expect commercial software to go YEARS without documentation explaining to the customer how to use it.

If I knew that, I wouldn't buy it.

Hello,

I've made a quick and dirty (googlish) translation of my article in the german wiki: https://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Video_Editor .

Every English speaking user is warmly invited to improve the translation.

Many greetings

Webturtle

P.S. I would be happy if a knowledgeable wiki author could explain to me how I could insert the images from the German article into the English one (am lliebsten in deutsch).

Edited by Webturtle
  • 1 year later...

I think the video editor add-on you bought might need some manual intervention to remove the commercials using comskip. I'm not sure if there's an available manual for it, but have you tried reaching out to the support team?

I just wanted to chime in for others who might have the same question. I'm also new on this forum and recently discovered some cool editing tools over at vidpros.com/what-is-unlimited-video-editing/ Regarding your question, I think the video editor add-on you bought might need some manual intervention to remove the commercials using comskip. I'm not sure if there's an available manual for it, but have you tried reaching out to the support team? They might be able to provide you with some tips or assistance. Anyway, I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions or if you've found a solution.

Edited by AkenMorde