dvbkey file

satesco

I have never had any problems with .dvbkey when I installed DVBViewer.This time when I wanted to use this key, Key Tool does not recognize the key file,ie it is grey out.I filled in with username and password, but nothing happens.I reinstalled the DVBViewer a few times clean, but I did not manage to activate the player.I do not know what to do, so please help me.

I provide you with the file generated by supporttool.

Regards

support.zip

vor 4 Stunden schrieb satesco:

Key Tool does not recognize the key file,ie it is grey out.

If the name of the key file appears, but is greyed out, the Key Tool has already found it. Usually there is no need to do something for it.

However, if no key file name is displayed, please use the [...] button to navigate to the folder where it is located and to load it.

Dear Mr.Griga,

I'm sorry I have to open a new topic about the same problem described on the first topic,".dvbkey activation problems".There is no "Reply" function on that topic.

I did not understand when you say "there is usually no need to do something for it", because the dvbkey file is there, at the place where it has to be put by the Tool.Unfortunately,it has no effect.I did exactly as you recommended.

You have the picture below how I did to activate the key.I don't know how to make the tool to accept my key?Can you give me an idea?

Thanks in advance.

Keytool_2019-03-24_11-00-30.zip support.zip

The problem is that I can not use DVBViewer!When I want to start the player,DVBViewer KeyTool ask for the key.And although I choose the key file and enter my personal data to "username" and "password", they can not be "saved by Tool,which remains gray out.In vain reinstall the player,it's the same problem.Basically I can't use the dvbs player because of this KeyTool!And I do not know why.That's what I want to know?!

Best regards.