Rigo

pdeafr

Hello,

I am using DVBViewer for long time in my computer and I love it. 

I am upgrading my pc now and reinstall everything. But when I install DVBViewer in my new pc, it is not running. I can see the application in the task manager but the main window does not appear. 

Is this a compatibility problem?  My new pc is a i9 9000 processor with windows 10 x64. (windows 10 was on my previous pc as well)

Hi HaraldL,

It is almost impossible to do it. The software is getting frozen just in the first configuration . It is not running in debug mode. Support tool is not working (maybe because the DVBViewer is running in the background). I cannot kill the task in the task manager, it appears like suspended when try to kill it but not possible to close it except if I restart windows.

Sorry, maybe I am doing something wrong. The reality is that I have installed DVBViewer 3 or 4 times, whatever I replace something in my pc or in my second device and I have never  had this problem.

Thank you,

Rigo

Hello Griga,

Thank you very much for your answer.

It is off. I have not modified anything from default windows configuration. Just installed windows and in a very fresh installation, try to install DVBViewer pro. I tried with the last 3 version with the same result.  I have been searching in the chat about possible similar problems but I cannot find anything.

ScreenShoot1.jpg

I managed to solve the problem. It is very weird, I solved the problem running the software in safe-mode to run the wizard. I was not able either to tune the channels and had to run again in safe-mode to tune the channel and save favorites. Now I can open the software in normal mode and run tune the channels.

To be honest, I had been configuring and reconfiguring DVBViewer for at least 7 years, with not problem at all. So, it is not that I have no idea about this software. I think it is some incompatibility with the way windows 10 pro was configured in my pc or with the hardware. Not sure at all.

Thank you very much for your support.

Rigo