Constant discontinuities and glitching.

Hello I bought a new processor and motherboard this week ( i9-9900k ) and it required Windows 10. So I upgraded my operating system, Since running on Win10 I have constant glitching and discontinuites. The glitching make watching tv unbearable, it affects both Satellite and Cable, with either hardware or software decoding, it doesnt matter which filter or renderer I choose, it just glitches endlessly. I was running latest DVBsky drivers, but a friend recommended I try pervious version from 2015 and still the endless glitching occurs. When I move the DVBsky back into a Windows 7 box. It works perfectly without any discontinuites or glitching. What can I do to fix this problem?

My hardware

i9-9900k

DVBsky T9580

Nvidia Geforce 1080

JBrcTel.jpg

support.zip

Edited by hse

Come on guy's, It's impossible to watch tv at the moment. Someone must have some solution?

This same card on windows 7 works flawlessly.

JvoCdSA.jpg

Often problems like this are very difficult to solve, because they are hardware/driver related and the cause may be hidden somewhere deep down in Windows.

A possible explanation for such issues can be found here, see last paragraph "Background information: Why drop-outs occur". Unfortunately the Latency Checker tool doesn't yield reliable results under Windows 8 and later. However, for analysis you can try to disable other devices as suggested in the last but one paragraph.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello,i've updated my win 10 two days ago and know i have this issue...didnt have any problem before with win 10

On update i saw they put new version of  net framework...could it be that?

Any soultion please?

1 hour ago, vampirux said:

i've updated my win 10 two days ago and know i have this issue...didnt have any problem before with win 10

Which DVB hardware are you using?

There is a long thread in the German section of the forum about heavy discontinuities after the update to Windows 10 2004. Obviously certain device drivers are not compatible with this Windows 10 version.

1 hour ago, vampirux said:

On update i saw they put new version of  net framework...could it be that?

No. DVBViewer is not based on .NET framework.

Thank you for reply,

must be win 10 2004 ,i update everytime ...

i have uptated to DVBViewer 6.1.7.1  ,i put new drivers on video card .

no succes so far

unfortunately i dont understand german language

Hauppauge TV-HVR 930C is also affected by the Windows 10 2004 issue, as you can see here. Try to use Google translation for getting an idea what has been posted.

The solution in this case was to return to the previous Windows 10 version. However, this will not solve the problem forever. This post provides links for Hauppauge drivers. Maybe it helps...

This is why i'm staying on 1909 Win10 for now.

On gaming forums ,issues are popping up with some pc games too from people who have upgraded to 2004.

I'm not gonna be a guinea pig for Microsoft.

Edited by oldman82
  • 2 weeks later...